🦸🏽♂️ Calling all Supermen and Superwomen 🦹🏼♀️
We are looking for a full time Business Engagement Manager to join our Team.
You will be responsible for looking after all our existing hospitality clients as well as generating new clients. You will be taking over an existing portfolio of clients and managing an existing CRM system of existing and potential clients.
Are you organised, communicate with others well, and want to work with a lovely product?
Read the job spec below ↓
LTCO is a lifestyle company producing and supplying natural and sustainable products for conscious living. We are currently seeking a full-time Business Engagement Manager to apply, develop, and implement an effective monthly sales strategy for new and existing hospitality and wholesale clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing sales and meeting predetermined targets that increase our market share. You will be a critical member of the leadership team as we continue our organic growth.
Business Engagement Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, create and action a sales plan that successfully brings in new clients.
- Building positive relationships with existing clients, including marketing new products to them. You will be taking over an existing sales portfolio.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets through effective planning and goal setting. Income generated through both existing (repeat) and new business will be included in your target.
- Maintain an existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for the wholesale side of the business.
- Complete all administrative duties in connection to sales such as invoicing and delivery organisation and where needed support Laura with any tasks that may need assistance with.
Business Engagement Manager Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree is preferable but not essential.
- Planning and organisational skills to be able to run and monitor sales processes.
- The ability to act quickly to solve problems.
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Suite and / or other such software.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with the team, management and clients. Concise and regular communication is crucial to this role.
- Strong self-motivational skills meeting and / or exceeding given sales targets. Self motivation is a key skill required.
- The ability to work under pressure and stay motivated to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- The desire to build a long term career in a growing company.
- Ability to arrange and travel to meetings with existing and / or new clients. Mainly Scottish based however does include the whole of the UK.
- Confident phone manner.
Sales experience,, while not essential, will be given preference.
Full training given that will cover who our clients are and who we are trying to attract, company policies and the job requirements.
References will be required prior to start of the role.
Additional Requirements of the Business Engagement Manager Role
LTCO is a small business and you will be working within a small, close knit team. There may be times when you will be required to perform or undertake a task outside your current role. During recent times trading within the COVID-19 Pandemic changes may occur and willingness to be flexible and ‘get stuck in’ will be needed and expected from you as a critical member of the LTCO Team.
Career Prospect at LTCO
As LTCO grows there are long term career opportunities within this role for expansion to Director level with increased salary, responsibilities and recruitment of other team members. You will be expected to continually update your knowledge and experience as new industry changes, systems and processes come available.
Business Engagement Manager Salary and Hours
Base Salary dependent on experience + a tiered commission structure. Expected Salary of £25,000 – £30,000.
Full Time Hours Monday to Thursday. 9am – 5pm and 9 – 1pm Fridays.
Based at The Cart Shed, Kilduff Farm, near Athelstaneford, EH39 5BD.
This is an office based role but some travel to visit clients may be required.
We support ambition, recognise achievement and offer an attractive benefits package. This includes: 4.5 days in an LTCO working week not 5, Pension, Weekly Yoga (optional), Annual Christmas shutdown of around 10 days, additional gain of 1 holiday day a year after 2 years service, staff discounts, professional development opportunities. Once 1 years service is completed at LTCO then shares will be available to purchase.
How to Apply
Send a CV and a Cover Letter about why you think this role would be best suited to you to: Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org