The Benefits of Soy Wax
Soy wax has many environmental and health benefits that’s why we love working with it. Here are some of our top reasons for choosing soy wax candles:
- Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. Our wax comes from crops grown in the USA and is an entirely natural product that’s safe for your skin and respiratory system.
- It is a renewable source unlike paraffin wax which relies in our dwindling supply of crude oil.
- The wax is a carbon neutral product, meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it hasn’t had a negative impact on the environment.
- It burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax. Resulting in long-lasting candles and giving you better value for money.
- Washes away with warm soapy water making it easy to repurpose your vessel once the candle has burned down. No more soaking with boiling water and chipping away at residual wax.
- Soy wax is clean burning and doesn’t release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it’s less likely to trigger allergies.
- This wax won’t release petrol-carbon soot like you get from paraffin candles meaning no oily black marks on your walls! Keeping the wick trimmed short will also ensure that the candle doesn’t smoke and that it burns efficiently.
All the Laura Thomas Co. Candles are fully natural and made by hand here in North Berwick.
Soy Wax candles here at Laura Thomas Co.
Here at Laura Thomas Co. we have four natural candles in our Coastal Candle Range. Scents inspired by our surrounding environment, these candles will take you back to beach days, long summer evenings and cosy days by the fire. You will not be short of scent, wether you buy our regular sized candles or our minis, dive into the scent and light these little jars of joy! Something we all could do with in this current climate!
Coastal Candle Regular Size – https://laura-thomas.com/product-category/scents/coastal-candles/
Mini Coastal Candles – https://laura-thomas.com/product-category/mini-range/