Have you tried our natural conditioner?
The Benefits of Using a Natural Conditioner…
- They improve the look and feel of the hair and the scalp – When hair is introduced to the chemical-free ingredients in natural shampoos, although it may feel unlike the way conventional shampoos cause it to feel as the hair continues to hold onto its natural oils. With regular use natural shampoos can help the hair to feel softer and smoother while enhancing its natural volume. Natural products don’t strip or clog the hair but simply just clean it whilst moisturising the scalp.
- Natural Shampoos and conditioners have a balanced pH – Both highly acidic and highly alkaline products can be extremely damaging to the hair cuticle. For this reason, it is important to use a pH-balanced shampoo that is neither too alkaline nor too acidic. LT. Co.’s natural shampoo base is formulated with a pH range of 4.5-5.5.
- Naturally smoothing and stimulating – Natural ingredients in hair products can gently yet effectively help to impart vitamins, minerals, oils, and botanical extracts to the scalp and the hair follicles. They can also gently stimulate the growth of new hair, help hair retain its natural moisture, and enhance the overall texture and appearance of the hair.
- Naturally moisturising – Natural conditioners are often enriched with pure and nourishing moisturisers, including gels, oils, and butters that may be obtained from leaves, nuts, seeds, or kernels.
- Benefits the environment – The hair benefits of using natural shampoos and conditioners also extend to the health of the environment. As eco-friendly ingredients replace the harsh synthetic chemicals, which pollute sewer systems and rivers and ultimately harm or destroy the ecosystem. Natural, biodegradable shampoos and conditioners simply disintegrate into non-toxic constituents. These do not pollute or cause damage to ecosystems.
- Prevents the loss of dyed hair colour!
- Amazing for people who have sensitive skin. The natural oils and base make them very suitable for people who have sensitive skin.
They come in mini form too, so try them out and come back for more!
There is a noticeable difference when you switch to Natural Hair Products
The most noticeable difference you can see when beginning to use a natural conditioner. Is that it will not produce as much lather as a conventional shampoo. Due to the absence of synthetic foaming agents. This is not an indication that the hair is not being thoroughly cleansed. Rather it indicates that the hair’s natural oils are not being washed out. It is recommended that hair be washed twice when using a natural shampoo. As the second wash will produce slightly more lather. This is because there is less buildup – dirt, oil, dry skin – to eliminate in the second wash. Furthermore, when the strands hold more water in the second wash. It increases the shampoo’s ability to produce more lather.