Our Natural Candle
Everybody loves a candle. For yourself or to give as a gift, they look great in anyone’s house! We stay as natural as possible when making our candles by using pure soy wax and essential oils.
Soy wax has many environmental and health benefits that’s why we love working with it. Here are some of our top reasons for choosing soy wax candles:
- Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. Our wax comes from crops grown in the USA and is an entirely natural product that’s safe for your skin and respiratory system.
- It is a renewable source unlike paraffin wax which relies in our dwindling supply of crude oil.
- The wax is a carbon neutral product, meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it hasn’t had a negative impact on the environment.
- It burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax. Resulting in long-lasting candles and giving you better value for money.
- Washes away with warm soapy water making it easy to repurpose your vessel once the candle has burned down. No more soaking with boiling water and chipping away at residual wax.
- Soy wax is clean burning and doesn’t release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it’s less likely to trigger allergies.
- This wax won’t release petrol-carbon soot like you get from paraffin candles meaning no oily black marks on your walls! Keeping the wick trimmed short will also ensure that the candle doesn’t smoke and that it burns efficiently.
We all know that Essential Oils offer many health benefits. Using these natural oils to fragrance a candle present no issues to wellbeing. When you buy a natural candle from LT you know that it will be absolutely safe to enjoy at home.
If you love the scent of your pure range candle, be sure to check our our scent diffusers and grab the matching scent!