Love the smell of diffusers in your home? Well look no further. My Lime and Basil diffuser is made with essential oils and eco solvent glycerol and that’s it!
Fill your room with the scent of freshly cut lime peel and basil leaves just picked from the garden. This sophisticated scent is perfect for bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms.
Notes of peel and citrus from the lime essential oil and notes of aniseed, liquorice from the basil. This makes an interesting and unusual combination as a scent.
This is Laura’s pick of all the scent diffusers in her range and currently has a Lime + Basil scent diffuser in her bathroom!
So why did I deliberately source a 100% all natural product, down to the 100% recycled packaging?
Well, I’m not one to follow the crowds, it has to be different and it has to be better!
So creating a product that was away from the norm was my aim. There are so many companies out there today making scent diffusers to add to their brand. But how many can actually say they are chemical free? How many can claim to give you no headaches (from the synthetic fragrance)? Or create a scent in your home as if you were cutting limes and smelling herbeous basil? Not that many. In fact hardly any.
How to use your Lime + Basil scent diffuser:
- Gently twist the cap off the top of your fragrance oil bottle.
- The Porex eReed diffuser sticks have been specially engineered for high performance. Once placed into the oil, mix for 10 seconds, then gently flip putting the dry end back into the scented oil.
- Gently flip regularly. 1-2 times a week.
- Your scent diffuser will last over 12 weeks (this will depend on how warm your home is, it could last longer).
- Remember to refill! https://laura-thomas.com/product/lime-basil-refill/