LTCO manufactures and supplies natural and sustainable household goods that are reusable, refillable and made from naturally derived and ethically sourced ingredients.
Our lifestyle company needs a motivated and highly organised ‘Production Assistant’ to join our team. Do you love being creative, making lists and working systems? Are you passionate about natural living, recycling, refilling and zero waste? If so, we want to talk to you.
LTCO is looking for someone to assist with the production of all in house products. We are on the lookout for someone who enjoys learning new skills and being part of a high paced, energetic environment. Excellent benefits and wages will be offered to the right candidate.
Production Assistant Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily completion and fulfilment of online orders
- Managing and running the courier shipment service for all LTCO deliveries, including following up and resolving issues that may occur.
- Production preparation. Preparing oils, bases, machinery and containers ready for production.
- A staged training programme with a complete introduction to the production of all products, with the aim to become fully competent in producing all LTCO products and working production machinery within 6 months.
- Finishing and quality control of production runs by labelling, checking and boxing products.
- Management and clear communication of stock levels within the workshop.
- Work alongside the production manager to think of new and improved systems that can aid in reducing time and costs within production without compromising on product safety and quality
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and workshop.
Production Assistant Qualifications, Skills and Must Haves:
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, senior management and clients.
- Planning and organisational skills to be able to run and monitor the LTCO pick and pack process.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
- The ability to act decisively and solve problems within a high paced environment.
- The capacity to learn and grasp concepts and systems easily.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Suite and / or other such software. Full training will be given for our manufacturing software.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Happy to work as part of a team and take orders from others.
- Must have a strong work ethic to contribute to an already existing strong and dedicated work culture at LTCO.
- Must have access to own reliable form of transport such as a car or bike as our workshop is remote.
Full training given that will cover product manufacturing, company policies, job requirements, pick and pack systems and manufacturing software.
Career Prospects at LT Co
There are long term career opportunities within this role as LTCO grows, with the transition into a full time role over time.
Production Manager Wage and Hours
15 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 9am – 12 noon. Part time hours with a view to this position becoming full time within around 6 months. Based at The Cart Shed, Kilduff Farm, By Athelstaneford, North Berwick, EH39 5BD.
Send a CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by Wednesday 1st September 2021. Do not follow up before this time. You will be contacted by Wednesday 1st with further instructions and information. Any questions will be responded to on Wednesday 1st September 2021 and not before.