It’s the little things that count in life, right? Giving is all about the thought that counts. That small item that you know you need but delayed getting, only to be given by a thoughful friend / family member who noticed.
Some of the best presents are simple everyday items and here is my pick for Christmas gift ideas for her under $30 (nzd). Click on the link to persue websites and Christmas shop in your slippers from the comfort of your own home.
1. Scully’s Rose Body Cream $18.90. Smell liked you’ve been dipped in a bath of freshly picked rose petals.
2. Father Rabbit Moleskine Kraft Notebooks $17.00. Get organised in 2014 with a book which actually fits in your handbag.
3. Izzy and Jean Striped Kitchen Towel $10. Because you can never have enough pretty tea towels.
4. Laura Thomas Linens 100% soy Lavender candles $26.50. Think Jo Malone without the price tag.
5. Collected Colourful Tumblers $7. A couple of these melamine tumblers with a bottle of ‘posh’ cordial makes a unqiue and usable present.