LT Co is an innovative lifestyle company producing and supplying 100% natural and sustainable products for conscious living. We are currently seeking a full-time Business Engagement + Marketing Manager to apply, develop, and implement an effective monthly/quarterly plan for business strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing admin associated with engagement campaigns, digital marketing, and product development programmes led by Laura, Creative Director. You will be a critical member of the team as we continue our organic growth.
Business Engagement Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, create and implement strategic plans that successfully achieve business objectives.
- Monitor competitors’ products within the luxury homeware market in the UK.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients.
- Achieve given company targets through effective planning, goal setting, and analysis of data on past performances.
- Create and maintain Social Media Campaigns and Retargeting Campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Complete all administrative duties in connection to our online platform.
Business Engagement + Marketing Manager Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree is preferable / an advance.
- Planning and organisational skills to be able to run engagement and digital marketing processes.
- The ability to act decisively and solve problems.
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Suite and / or other such software. Social Media literate in Facebook and Instagram. Design software literacy an advance. The ability to create spreadsheets and input formulas necessary.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, management and clients.
- Strong self-motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- An understanding of SEO.
2-3 years of working experience within a small business, while not essential, would be useful.
Full training given that will cover who our clients are and who we are trying to attract, company policies and the job requirements including Facebook and Instagram advertising.
References will be required prior to the start of the role.
Additional Requirements of the Business Engagement and Marketing Role
LTCO is a small business and you will be working within a small, close-knit team. There may be times when you will be required to perform or undertake a task out of your current role. During recent times trading within the COVID-19 Pandemic changes may occur and willingness to be flexible and ‘get stuck in’ will be needed and expected from you as a critical member of the LTCO Team.
Career Prospect at LT Co
As LT Co grows there are long-term career opportunities within this role for expansion away from Business Engagement + Marketing Manager to Director level with increased salary, responsibilities and recruitment of other team members. You will be expected to continually update your knowledge and experience as new industry changes, systems and processes come available.
Business Engagement + Marketing Manager Salary and Hours
Salary relevant to 2-3 years experience.
Full Time Hours Monday to Friday. 9am – 5pm.
Based at The Lighthouse, Unit 2 Heugh Road, North Berwick, EH39 5PX. Flexible on certain days working from home however there is a requirement to work in a team environment a minimum of 2 days a week.
How to Apply
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Business Engagement + Marketing Vacancy’ no later than midnight Friday 15th January 2021. Be creative with your application 🙂
Please note we will take a few days to go through all applications but we will get back to you at some point of the w/c 18th January 2021.
Thank you, love Laura x