By far the most popular LT soy scented candle and now in liquid form, here is my Flowers Scent Diffuser.
I’ve been asked so many times whether I have a Flowers Scent Diffuser to go along side my Flowers candle and up until now the answer was no. Not any longer!
Here it is! Made with essential oils of Rose, Neroli and Lemon Blossom. This scent diffuser is sweet and floral and gives a wonderfully natural scent of fresh flowers.
The story behind my Flowers candle was that it created to replicate the scents I could smell in the spring time in my garden in in the Bay of Islands area of New Zealand. This garden was part of an old craved up orange orchard. We had over 30 orange trees as well as grapefruit, lemon and plum trees. During the Spring the scents from the blossoms were overwhelming. I could step out of my car and smell them strongly. This incredible smell that nature was giving, was something that made me really happy.
So here it is again in another form, my Flowers Scent Diffuser, I hope you enjoy the scents as much as I do!
So why did I deliberately source a 100% all natural product, down to the 100% recycled packaging?
Well, I’m not one to follow the crowds, it has to be different and it has to be better!
So creating a product that was away from the norm was my aim. There are so many companies out there today making scent diffusers to add to their brand. But how many can actually say they are chemical free? How many can claim to give you no headaches (from the synthetic fragrance)? Or create a scent in your home as if you were walking though a field of flowers? Not that many. In fact hardly any.
How to use your Flowers Scent Diffuser:
- Gently twist the cap off the top of your fragrance oil bottle.
- The Porex eReed diffuser sticks have been specially engineered for high performance. Once placed into the oil, mix for 10 seconds, then gently flip putting the dry end back into the scented oil.
- Gently flip regularly. 1-2 times a week.
- Your scent diffuser will last over 12 weeks (this will depend on how warm your home is, it could last longer).
- Once it is finished, get a refill!