Laura Thomas Co offers varied postage costs found in the checkout for our clients to choose from;
All parcels are shipped via DPD and where possible will be next day.
For postcodes EH1 to EH49, there will be free shipping on every order over £20 and for all other areas, free shipping is available for orders over £50.
For orders outside of the UK email confirmation will be given as to what the delivery costs will be for that particular order.
International orders will be shipped with the most appropriate carrier possible. If you have a preference please note this on your order.
Laura Thomas Co Delivery Policy
All delivery addresses must be given in full with a street address and postcode.
Laura Thomas Co will endeavour to change a delivery address if changes are needed after an order has been placed. Laura Thomas Co will not take responsibility if an address is given incorrect or not in full by a client and is then not received.
No SALE items may be returned.
If an item is bought at full price and it arrives damaged/broken we will send a replacement.
An item can be refunded or replaced within 12 weeks of the date of purchase.
If you are returning an item, we will refund you the shipping cost and where possible must be sent back second royal mail.
At Laura Thomas Co we respect you. Your privacy (or your child’s privacy if we run a competition in connection to them) is important and we committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://laura-thomas.com (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, SMS/text messages that you have opted in to, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Information We Collect
The information we collect from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience with our service. All information collected is stored at LT and not given to a third party.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your purchase history; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information in various ways, including:
Information You Provide To Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or provide in other ways, such as the URL you accessed the Website from, the URL you visit when you leave our Website, browsing behavior, and any information you enter through surveys, chats, forms or other means of interaction. We use the information to respond to your requests, customise your shopping experience, improve our service, and communicate with you. We may also:
- Ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Maintain records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Obtain information from your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Maintain information related to details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Collect information based upon your search queries on our Website.
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our services. We use this information to get insights on how people use our services, so we can make our services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
- Interactions with Other Users’ Sites: We collect some information about your interactions with other users’ sites while you are logged in to your account with us, such as your “Likes” and the fact that you commented on a particular post, so that we can, for example, recommend posts we think may interest you
SMS/Text Messages: We reserve the right to contact you via SMS/text message to collect payment in the event the credit card or other form of payment is declined, or to remind you of a late payment. When you consent to receive promotional material and other marketing information from us via SMS/text messages, we collect and use your contact information for the purposes of fulfilling your request. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your account through another service (like Google) or if you connect your website or account to a social media service (like Twitter) through our Publicize feature, we will receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list) via the authorisation procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorise and any options that are available.
How We Share Information
We do not sell or share information about our customers, except in the specific cases described here:
- Subsidiaries, Employees, and Independent Contractors: We may disclose information about you to our subsidiaries, our employees, and individuals who are our independent contractors that need to know the information in order to help us provide our services or to process the information on our behalf.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request. For more information on how we respond to requests for information about WordPress.com users, please see our Legal Guidelines.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of KidPix, third parties, or the public at large.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorise us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and when we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
A client can be considered a client for a period of up-to 5 years so we only store the data collected for a maximum period of 5 years.
Security Of Information
We work to protect the security of your information during order transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts order information you transmit. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, the Company cannot ensure the security of any information you provide, and you do so at your own risk. Once the Company receives your transmission, we will make reasonable efforts and comply with industry practices to ensure its security on our systems. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off after using a shared computer.
We do not store any credit card information on our Website or servers, but if you elect to save your credit card data, it is stored with an industry standard CIM service such as Stripe, Paypal, or others that are officially PCI compliant (a standard for payment, credit card and data security).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for which you otherwise consent.
Third Party Websites
As you browse the Website, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with the Website. The techniques our advertising partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
Sending Data Outside Of The EEA
We do not knowingly send data outside of EEA unless specifically instructed to do so by a client.
How To Complain
If you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information, please let us know email@example.com